Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
At the Wooster Campus Conference Center, we have always taken standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Now, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses including COVID-19. These measures include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to enhanced cleaning procedures for our meeting rooms and common areas. Here are the specific steps that we are taking.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at the center in each room and in public spaces. Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our venues use cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19, and other commonly transmitted viruses. In addition, we are using a daily sanitization process with an electrostatic sprayer.
- Meeting Rooms: Each room will be stocked with sanitizing supplies. Disinfecting protocols are in place to clean each room after each meeting, with specific attention paid to high-touch areas.
- Public Spaces: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces is dependent on the number of guess in each location. Our focus will be on your location, registration/welcome desk, door handles, and public restrooms.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning, and we are focusing on high-touch areas and staff offices.
- Cleaning Products Used: We use CiNTAS Heavy Duty Washroom Cleaner and Disinfectant as well as Signet Neutral Disinfectant in our daily cleaning. These products are EPA-approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19, and other commonly transmitted viruses.
- Air Filtration: Our facilities use MERV 13 filtration for the health and safety of our guests.