Weddings at The Secrest Arboretum & Wooster Campus Conference Center Ballroom
Voted Best Wedding Venue!
The cost for the ballroom on a Friday or Saturday evening is $3,000.00* and includes the following;
- Use of our 26 - 72” round tables with cotton linen toppers (85”x85”) in a variety of colors
- 300 - Cotton napkins in a variety of colors
- Use of our ballroom chairs
- Use of our six modern butcher block tables for buffets, bars, desserts, or appetizers
- Use of our 8’ by 24’ stage for either a live band, DJ, or your head table
- Access to the space as of 10:00 AM for setup (Ask about our Friday evening option)
- A night’s stay in our historic on campus Stone House for the newlywed couple only.
- Ability to work directly with the licensed catering company of your choice, with no additional fee.
An evening in a historic home – Included in Rental
Included with your wedding rental cost is a night’s stay for you and your new spouse in our on campus historic Stone House. Built in the 1820’s, this is beautiful home is the perfect honeymoon suite after a gorgeous wedding on property. You’ll be able to relax and unwind from the big day in the queen-sized bed. (Subject to availability).
Thorne House - $500.00 Per Evening
Looking for a space for your bridesmaids or wedding party to gather? Our brides have the unique opportunity to rent our other on campus home, the Thorne House, for the day before and evening of your wedding. The original homestead of the Wooster Campus Director, the Thorne House features a dining room, kitchen, breakfast bar, three bedrooms with three queen sized beds, and one room with a queen-sized pull-out bed, this space is perfect for everyone to come together for your special day (Subject to availability).
Searching for the perfect ceremony space?
Consider one of our beautiful outdoors spaces at The Secrest Arboretum and The Amphitheater.
*OSU Holiday Weekend Rentals
Ballroom – Add $2,000.00 to Weekend Rate
Secrest Venues – Add $1,000.00 – to Weekend Rate
Additional staffing and labor fees may apply for holiday weekends